The United States of America (often called the United States, the U.S., the USA, or America) is a federal constitutional republic made of fifty states and a federal district. The United States is the fourth largest country in the world in area with forty-eight contiguous states, the capital is Washington, D.C., and the most populous city is New York City.
The United States impinges on the global economy as a source of investment capital and also known as the largest importer of goods and second-largest exporter, providing the majority of its people with one of the world’s highest standards of living.
The ideal candidate is an individual with the responsibility to inspect and re-package wholesale fruit and prepare for shipment. It is a duty for he/she to maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, product locations, and workstations neat.
- Inspect products for any defects or damages in accordance with standards of quality, weight specifications, and presentation.
- Assure all Stacks must be perfectly straight up and down with no overhanging cartons or bags
- Must not include broken boxes or bags are to be loaded on the trailer
- All products that have ice should be re-iced before loading i.e. broccoli, green onions, leeks, parsley Etc.
- Hand trimming, cleaning, bucking, de-fanning, cleaning
- Work in a timely manner and strive to increase productivity
Must be able to adapt to various strains, styles and types of cannabis and adjust techniques to maintain a steady pace and quality
Basic Skills and Physical Requirements:
- Ability to push/pull/lift up to 75 lbs. several times during the shift.
- Must be able to sit, stand, reach, bend, and twist without restrictions.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to read and write in English.
- Frequently work in environment with extreme temperatures.